The SkillsHouse team provides free, impartial information, advice and guidance to help you into work.
- Talk to friendly, qualified advisers
- Find out about jobs and apprenticeships in your area
- Find out about free training you could access to boost your skills and get you ready for work
- Get support with CVs and applications
- Get advice on impressing employers at interview
How can I access this support?
Call or email us to speak to an advisor.
Call 01274 437373
If you are a business, SkillsHouse can provide bespoke support to help fill your vacancies, including recruitment, pre-assessment and interview of potential candidates based on your specific business requirements.
- Support with inclusive recruitment solutions from entry to graduate level
- Consultative workforce and organisation development support to meet short to long-term needs.
- Training solutions that are customised to train job-ready candidates or up-skill current workforce drawing on a unique partnership of learning and training providers.
- Provision of information on sector specific funding for training to meet on-going development and progression of employees.
For latest updates and news, please click here to view our Employer newsletter
Please click here to view the Bradford Council Recruitment Information Events with Skills House